A personalized cutting board engraved with either a sweet floral or leaf laurel, Thank you ‘teacher’s name; for helping us grow, class name and year.
This personalised chopping board features the sweetest floral or leaf laurel, above is your thank you message to your teacher, friend or daycare carer. Your choice of name and message will be the perfect addition to this thank you themed personalised chopping board. This personalised gift will become a treasured keepsake.
Great gift for bridesmaids, groomsmen or anyone you want to say thanks too!
Personalised details that you are able to alter on this board include –
+ Floral or leaf laurel, see second photos for options, name after thank you, the message in the middle, the last line i.e. class name, school name.
Our LIVE FONT PREVIEW TOOL displays your choice of wording [i.e. names and date] in font option/s available for this board design*
Click or touch on your screen in the blank space below and use your keyboard to type.
Helping us grow, Font for First, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth line i.e. Thank you, for helping us grow, Year 4 Class 22, Lilydale Primary
+ Capital letters only.
Helping us grow, Font for Second and Third line i.e. Mr Bayliss, With Love
*Please note every board design has designated font options.
- Please check our production and shipping timelines before purchasing.
- All Miss Bold product images are digitally generated.
- All Miss Bold chopping boards will display variances in board colours and patterns. Throughout our product photos, we have showcased many bamboo colours and pattern options. We encourage you to look at all these photos to understand what your chopping board may look like.
- All Miss Bold chopping board parcels include care instructions. Please follow these care instruction to extend your chopping boards usability and appearance.
- Find further product information on the ‘Additional Chopping Board Information’ page.
- We love our Miss Bold customers. Read our happy customer reviews.
- Have further questions? Check out our vast FAQ library or reach out to us via our contact page.