A wooden coaster cut from one of the three wood options, Eucalyptus, Fijian Cedar or Beechwood and engraved with ‘Thank you *teacher’s name* for helping me, Love, your choice of name and class number and year group’.
A wooden ‘Helping Me Grow’ coaster is a perfect gift for the teacher this year who has inspired your child to grow and learn more. Personalised with ‘Thank you *teacher’s name* for helping me, Love, your choice of name and class number and year group’, this coaster becomes a unique end of year teacher gift.
Change the wording slightly and make this coaster an individual ‘Thank you for helping me grow’ or a group gift ‘Thank you for helping us grow’
This ‘Helping Me Grow’ coaster design is perfectly adapted for daycare workers, babysitters, afterschool carers.
Details able to be altered for this coaster include –
+ Teacher’s name;
+ Your sign off i.e. Love, Love From;
+ Your name/ class name;
+ Class number and Year group;
+ Wording choice – ‘Thank you for helping me grow’ or ‘Thank you for helping us grow’;
+ Wood choice – Eucalyptus, Fijian Cedar or Beechwood;
+ Coaster shape –
Circle 10cm width, 10cm height, 3mm thickness or
Square 9.5cm width, 9.5cm height, 3mm thickness.
Our LIVE FONT PREVIEW TOOL displays your choice of wording in the font option/s available for this coaster design*
Click or touch on your screen in the blank space below and use your keyboard to type the wording.
Teacher’s Name, capitals only.
Your Name/ Class Name, capitals only.
Class number and Year group.
*Please note every coaster design has designated font options.
- Please check our production and shipping timelines before purchasing.
- All Miss Bold product images are digitally generated.
- All Miss Bold wooden coasters will display variances in colours and patterns.
- All Miss Bold coaster parcels include care instructions. Please follow these care instruction to extend your coasters usability and appearance.
- We love our Miss Bold customers. Read our happy customer reviews.
- Have further questions? Check out our vast FAQ library or reach out to us via our contact page.