An A5 wooden laser cut notebook, three wood options, Fijian cedar, Eucalyptus or Beechwood and engraved with your wording and my notes icon.
A wooden engraved notebook, which is completely yours, you choose what words to engrave in two font options and whether to include a ‘notes icon’. Four lines of text can be engraved upon the front of this personalised, Fijian cedar, Eucalyptus or Beechwood, notebook. Include an extra message inside the front cover to make sure they know who has created this gift for them!
Make the wording meaningful or cheeky – it’s sure to evoke a few happy tears or a big laugh.
Details able to be altered for this book include –
+ Wording underneath name;
+ Message inside the book, maximum 15 words;
+ Wood choice – Fijian cedar, Eucalyptus or Beechwood.
Our LIVE FONT PREVIEW TOOL displays your choice of wording in the font option/s available for this book design*
Click or touch on your screen in the blank space below and use your keyboard to type the wording.
My Notes, Font for Script Words
My Notes, Font for Standard Words, capitals only to ensure it able to be read clearly when engraved.
My Notes, Font for the Extra message, inside the book.
*Please note every book design has designated font options.
Looking for a different font option or have an idea for a custom book? Contact us for a quote.
Further book information
+ A5 Notebook –
+ 225W x 9D x 185H mm;
+ 200 white lined and perforated pages;
+ FSC – Paper from responsible sources;
+ Bound together with a black wire bind.
- Please check our production and shipping timelines before purchasing.
- The engraved appearance on all Miss Bold product images is digitally generated.
- All Miss Bold wooden books are delivered shrink-wrapped and inside a calico drawstring bag.
- Our Miss Bold wooden book covers will display variances in colours and patterns.
- Miss Bold books wooden covers are protected with an acrylic spray sealer.
- We love our Miss Bold customers. Read our happy customer reviews.
- Have further questions? Check out our vast FAQ library, Book FAQs or reach out to us via our contact page.